About the Activity:
There are different departments for the kids to role-play as a professional:
- Education: The University prepares children for higher education, giving them a chance to get a degree in their chosen field and earn more kidZos(KidZania’s currency) in the related professions within KidZania.
- Entertainment; Kids take centre stage at the Metropolitan Theatre of KidZania, which hosts various shows throughout the day. At Al Aan TV Studio children can try different roles such as floor manager, camera person, and host their own entertainment show.
- Food & Beverages: Children can get involved in the cooking, from making healthy snacks at Fade Fit Kids Healthy snack factory to flipping burgers at McDonald’s to creating their own pizzas at Pizza Express.
- Health: Join our group of scientists in the Microsafe Antimicrobial Lab to work together and develop new and safer ways to help people sanitize their hands and surfaces.
- Media: Little broadcasters are born at the Radio Station, where children work together, learning how to produce radio shows and report news bulletins which are played on the airwaves throughout the city for everyone to hear.
- Retail: Money management continues at the Department Store, with cashier and stock manager roles giving children confidence in financial literacy.
- Services: Little ones can keep the city safe too, with roles at Governmental services such as Dubai Customs, and the Dubai Police Station, where they can improve their alertness as well as attention to details skills.
- Transportation: Every child arriving at KidZania must check-in and get their city map at the Emirates Airlines check-in desks, and they can also go back and discover how a real Airport and Aircraft work. The RTA City Bus Tour gives children a layout of the city and teaches little ones how to ride safely on a bus alone.
- Games: Kids can test their sports skills at table foosball and billiards in the Games Room, where children can hang out with new friends they’ve made during their day at KidZania.
How to reach Kidzania Dubai?
- By Metro: Take the metro to Burj Khalifa/The Dubai Mall station. Upon arrival at the station, head out to the main road. There is a feeder bus that goes from the station to the mall every 15 mins. Alternatively, the mall is a 15-min walk from the station via the air-conditioned Metro Link Bridge.
- By Car: If you plan to drive to The Dubai Mall from the centre of Dubai, take the first interchange and proceed through Financial Centre Road (formerly Doha Street). You will see the approach road to The Dubai Mall on the right-hand side.
While going Kidzania Dubai you should also book nearby experiences like Burj Khalifa Tickets, Dubai Fountain Lake Ride Tickets, Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Tickets & many more.