About the Activity:
- Grab a Sentosa Fun Pass for your Singapore tour and enjoy a fun day out with your family and friends.
- Enter the 4D Adventureland and experience the thrills while taking part in the different rides and activities available there.
- Admire the colourful lights, lasers, water fountains & 3D effects at Wings of Time in Sentosa.
- Transport yourself anywhere into the world of virtual reality at HeadRock VR in Sentosa. Try various games like Beat Saber, Zombie Busters, Skyscraper & Action VR, and Jungle Rafting.
- Take a seat on the open-air gondola at SkyHelix Singapore and experience a ride that gently rotates as it ascends to a height of 79 metres above sea level. You can enjoy a mesmerizing 360-degree view of Sentosa & Southern Islands during this ride.
- Make sure to click some amazing pictures on your trip to Sentosa and share them with your friends.
How to Reach Sentosa Island?
- By Car/Cab: The activity Location, Sentosa, is at a distance of 20 km from Singapore City Centre. You can reach the destination within 30 minutes by booking a cab or driving your car.
- By Bus: Take Bus number 123, which takes you directly to Sentosa Island. The bus can pick you up from different regions of mainland Singapore and drop you off at the Resorts World, Merlion Plaza, or the beach station.
- By Metro: Take the MRT at HarbourFront Station (North-East Line or Circle Line). From there, you may either take the Sentosa Express located at the 3rd level of VivoCity shopping mall (Lobby L) or take a stroll down along the Sentosa Boardwalk into Sentosa.
- By Cable Car: Alight at Harbourfront MRT and take Exit B (Harbourfront Centre). Follow directional signs leading to Singapore Cable Car station at Harbourfront Tower