About the Activity:
- Get picked up from your hotel centrally located in Dubai (Deira, Bur Dubai) if you have selected private or public transfer services, or you can reach the activity location as per your preferred time in VR Park Dubai
- Get ready to explore the world of Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality.
- Feel the real drop with “Burj Drop” which, gives you the feeling of falling along the sides of the Burj Khalifa – a truly adrenaline-packed experience.
- Adventure junkies will enjoy the “Dubai Drone” a futuristic sky-driving experience and “Dune Bash”, an off-roading adventure.
- Play virtual sports with your family at unique experiences like “VR Sports” and “RobocomVR”.
- Visitors can also relax and enjoy the surroundings from the comfort of PVRK Café, whilst enjoying out-of-this-world treats.
- Put on your VR headsets and use of the amazing props to interact with games! Choose from below listed any 7 VR experiences for your Super Pass:
- Other VR Experiecnes include Cozmojet, Black Badge, Holocube, Arena, Mission 828, Magic Bike, Beat Saber, Paradrop, Sphere, Hologate, Plummet, etc.
- APE-X: You get to be a massive weaponized cybernetic Ape, and all you have to do is escape your creator who wants to keep you a lifelong captive.
- The Raft: This one’s a four-player experience where teamwork is paramount and there’s no way you’re escaping the wrath of supernatural creeps without combining forces with your fellow players.
- John Wick Chronicles: You will get your very own MP5 ( VR, of course) so feel like a hitman and work as a hitman with this submachine gun in your hand.
- PAYDAY: The VR Heist: Based on the first-person shooter video game.
- The Walking Dead Vr Outbreak: A zombie apocalypse and you’re bound to a wheelchair inside a hospital.
- After experiencing some fun activities in VR Park, you should also book tickets for KidZania Dubai, Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo and Ice Rink Dubai.
How to reach VR Park Dubai Mall?
- By metro: Take the metro to Burj Khalifa/The Dubai Mall station. Upon arrival at the station, head out to the main road. There is a feeder bus that goes from the station to the mall every 15 mins. Alternatively, the mall is a 15-min walk from the station via the air-conditioned Metro Link Bridge.
- By car: If you plan to drive to The Dubai Mall from the center of Dubai, take the first interchange and proceed through Financial Centre Road (formerly Doha Street). You will see the approach road to The Dubai Mall on the right-hand side.
- By Shared/ Private Transfer: Book the Shared/ Private Transfers Option from your hotel to Dubai Parks and Resorts as per your convenience.