Istanbul is an amazing city, full of incredible sights and experiences. From the iconic Hagia Sophia to the bustling Grand Bazaar, Istanbul is a city like no other. Here are some of the top places to visit in Istanbul:
• Hagia Sophia: The iconic dome of the Hagia Sophia is a must-see when visiting Istanbul. This building has been a church, mosque, and museum and is considered one of the greatest architectural wonders of the world.
• Topkapi Palace: This former imperial residence was built in 1459 and is a beautiful example of Ottoman architecture. It is one of Istanbul’s most popular attractions.
• Grand Bazaar: This bustling market is one of the largest in the world and is a great place to shop for souvenirs and trinkets.
• Blue Mosque: Built in 1616, the Blue Mosque is an impressive sight and a great place to take in the splendour of Istanbul.
• Bosphorus Cruise: A cruise along the Bosphorus Strait is one of the best ways to take in the city’s stunning sights. You can observe the skyline of Istanbul from the comfort of the boat.
• Galata Tower: This tower is one of the most recognizable landmarks in Istanbul and offers stunning views of the city.